Monday, March 25, 2013

Congratulations to the entire Huffines team for this excellent Google+ Local review from Burton! Keep up the great work!

Burton L. 
Lewisville, Texas 
Mar 25, 2013
Quality
: Excellent Appeal: Excellent Service: Excellent
"Over the last 15 years I have purchased around 7 new vehicles from the Huffines auto dealerships, most recently two Jeep wranglers. One was a 4 door Rubicon and the other a 2 door sport. While the first purchase had some issues our second was flawless. The Huffines staff bent over backwards to put us in our second new jeep. For our second jeep, we initially wanted gecko, then commando green and we settled on the Deep Cherry. Through the process the staff was patient and took the color changes in stride. Unfortunately, Deep Cherry is no longer in production plus we wanted a manual transmission which made the search difficult. While searching on the internet my wife and I saw a deep cherry red 2 door with a soft top at Huffines in Plano ---- I sent an email to Steve asking if that one was still available. The next day I received an email with pictures of the jeep and it was now in Lewisville waiting for us !! I stopped by the next day and took it for a spin; once I returned from the test drive we spent just a few minutes negotiating a price. I ask Steve if it would be ok to wait until the next day so my wife would be present and he replied he would hold it as long as I needed. My wife and I showed up the next day, spent just a few minutes with finance and we were done! When we took delivery the Jeep looked as if it was just driven off the showroom floor. I want to thank Mike Biggers, Steve Bain and Josh Dulock for such excellent service. I look forward to doing business with ya'll in the future."


Read more reviews like this on Google+ Local!

No comments:

Post a Comment