Friday, March 29, 2013

We just recieved two great reviews on DealerRater!

Karen & John P. 
Lewisville, Texas 
Mar 27, 2013
Overall Score: 5
"TJ made a very important purchase decision seemless to us. We enjoyed his professionalism and his desire to provide us with the best possible service. As a 3rd time new car buyer at your location, people like TJ make the difference, and is one of the reasons we decide to puchase at your dealership. Personable and professional! Can't get any better than that!"

Marcos 

Lewisville, Texas 
Mar 27, 2013
Overall Score: 5
"I evaluated different dealers looking for my Jeep. Huffines - Josh Dulock was the only one taking real interest on listening to what kind of features I needed in terms of priorities and must haves; then trying to find the best jeep according to my needs. This was a great approach and was very helpful and friendly. He made an effort to get me a set of wheels that I really liked. Overall a great salesman. I was very satisfied with his service."

Read more of our reviews on DealerRater!


No comments:

Post a Comment