Tuesday, March 26, 2013

We just received two 5-star reviews on DealerRater! Kudos to Lyon and Bruce for these excellent reviews!


krazy4zoe 

Lewisville, Texas 
Mar 26, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"Lyon was awesome to work with. No games. No gimmicks. I knew what I wanted and I knew what I was willing to spend. Lyon searched all over the metroplex and found me exactly what I was looking for BEFORE I ever stepped foot into the dealership. He was easy to work with. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family."

cchase1599 

Lewisville, Texas 
Mar 25, 2013
Overall Score:
5
"The new car purchase at this dealership was wonderful, largely due to Bruce Chatterjee, our salesman! Who put in alot of effort to complete our new car and trade transaction to our complete satisfaction. He was a very delightful individual with a sincere caring attitude to do his best on our behalf. We will most certainly return to Huffines in Lewisville in about 2-3 years to trade again. It will be important to us to have Bruce be our salesman once again and hopefully he will still be there! Thanks Bruce!"

Read all of our reviews on
DealerRater!

No comments:

Post a Comment